Your shopping cart is empty!
North Yorkshire Saddles Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide any information you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This applies to any customer using either our website, Facebook page, saddle fitting services or when you make any other contact with us.
North Yorkshire Saddles Ltd would encourage all customers to read this policy carefully and contact us with any questions or concerns about our privacy practices.
What information do we collect?
The Types of information that we might collect from you are:-
· Demographic information including home address and yard address if relevant
· Telephone number
· Email address
· Which riding disciplines you take part in
· Any relevant information about your horse
· Any financial information is collected and protected by Retail Merchant Services and not by North Yorkshire Saddles Ltd
How do we use personal information?
These are all the business-related purposes for which you will process data.
· Make sure we give the best possible service to you and your horse
· To provide you with a follow up service and as an on-going record of your horses saddle fit
· To be able to recognise any changes in your horses back between saddle fittings
· Internal record keeping
· internal research and development purposes
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
North Yorkshire Saddles Ltd relies on you giving your consent at point of contact for us to keep your personal data.
After reading and signing our saddle fitting forms you agree that we may store your information. You may remove your consent for us to store this information at any time.
When do we share personal data?
We only share your personal data with 3rd parties on occasions where it is deemed necessary to do so to provide you with our full service.
These occasions are when you have ordered a saddle from us and we have to pass the order on to one our suppliers to fulfil that order.
How do we secure personal data?
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronical measures to safeguard and secure the information. These may be measures:
• to protect data against accidental loss
• to prevent unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure
• to ensure business continuity and disaster recovery
• to restrict access to personal information
• to conduct privacy impact assessments in accordance with the law and your business policies
• to train staff and contractors on data security
• to manage third party risks, through use of contracts and security reviews
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We only hold customer personal data on our saddle fitting and order forms for a period of 3 years unless we provide you with a follow up service.
Any personal Data is securely disposed of by being shredded and burnt after 3 years have lapsed.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights in respect of the personal data that we hold of yours: -
• access to personal information
• correction and deletion
• withdrawal of consent (if processing data on condition of consent)
• restriction of processing and objection
• lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
You may contact any member of staff at North Yorkshire Saddles Ltd to exercise any of these rights.
How to contact us?
You the data subject can get in touch if you have questions or concerns about North Yorkshire Saddles Ltd’s privacy practices, any personal information, or if you wish to file a complaint.
North Yorkshire Saddles Ltd can be contacted in the following ways: -
· Office on 07511894325
· Post – North Yorkshire Saddles Ltd
Sam House Farm